Lodging and paying

Lodging and paying your BAS

You can lodge your BAS yourself or lodge it through your registered tax agent or BAS agent – online or by mail.

Next steps:

Income tax and fuel tax credits

Fuel tax credits are:

  • part of your business income, so you need to include them in your tax return, at ‘Assessable government industry payments’
  • pay as you go (PAYG) instalment income - you need to include your fuel tax credits as part of your PAYG instalment income at label T1 on your BAS.

See also:

Last modified: 26 May 2015QC 44519