Show download pdf controls
  • Making adjustments and correcting errors

    Use this information to change fuel tax credit claims you made in an earlier BAS period. The BAS you use to make the change must start on or after 1 July 2012. These changes took effect from 10 May 2013.

    There are time limits for claiming fuel tax credits – generally, you must claim within four years. The four years starts the day after you were required to lodge the BAS for the tax period in which the fuel was acquired.

    Note: You cannot use this information if the BAS you use to make the change started before 1 July 2012.

    Find out about:

      Last modified: 28 Feb 2019QC 18882