Show download pdf controls
  • Need assistance with an APA or MAP relief?

    Enquiries relating to the application for an APA, MAP relief or the CA network can be directed to the APA/MAP program management unit (PMU).

    You can make initial contact with the PMU:

    • in writing to

    APA/MAP Program Management Unit
    Public Groups and International
    Australian Taxation Office
    GPO Box 9977, Brisbane QLD 4001

    When you make an APA application or apply for MAP relief, you will be advised of both the APA team working on your case and the CA authorising the case.

      Last modified: 23 Mar 2021QC 43088