• Payments to employees

    If you need to withhold amounts from payments to employees, including overseas employees and foreign residents, you need to get them to complete a Tax file number declaration. In some cases they may also complete a Withholding declaration.

    Using the information in the declarations and our tax tables you can work out how much to withhold.

    Follow the links below to find out more about how to calculate withholding amounts, variations, overseas employees and foreign residents:

    Last modified: 17 Jun 2015QC 27061