Reports and returns

You need to lodge an income tax return each year to report your business income and claim deductions. You may also need to lodge other yearly reports or returns if you are registered for other tax types.

Most businesses also need to lodge business activity statements.

Find out about:

Third-party reporting

Some entities are required to report to us about transactions that may have tax or super impacts for others. These entities include financial institutions, investment bodies, health insurers and government agencies. See:

See also:

Last modified: 05 Sep 2016QC 32062