• Taxable payments annual report

    Businesses in the building and construction industry need to report the total payments they make to each contractor for building and construction services each year.

    You need to report these payments to us on the Taxable payments annual report by 28 August each year.

    Government entities at the federal, state and local levels need to report from 1 July 2017, the total payments they make to business for providing services. Some government entities will also need to report grants paid to entities with an ABN.

    Find out about:

    See also:

    Last modified: 03 May 2016QC 32057