Show download pdf controls
  • Correcting a mistake

    If you find a mistake in your tax when checking against small business benchmarks, you need to correct the information.

    Find out more about how to fix a mistake.

    Fix a mistake by making a voluntary disclosure.

    If you voluntarily tell us about mistakes, the tax law allows us to reduce penalties that would normally apply. If you tell us before we begin an audit, we may be able to reduce these penalties even further.

    Last modified: 21 Apr 2022QC 47944