Show download pdf controls
  • Lodging your transfer advice from overseas



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    If you are lodging from outside Australia, visit our website and lodge your transfer advice using e-tax. Alternatively, post your transfer advice to the following address:

    Australian Taxation Office
    GPO Box 9845
    Melbourne  VIC  3001

    Last modified: 13 Feb 2019QC 27839