Show download pdf controls
  • Further help

    Small business compensation assistance

    The Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman (ASBFEO) can help small businesses seek compensation from the ATO for defective administration.

    To contact the ASBFEO:

    More information

    For more information from the ATO about applying for compensation:

    Find out about  

    Last modified: 23 Dec 2022QC 17735