Show download pdf controls
  • BAS Z – Annual GST return

    You can use the BAS Z sample form for information if you report and pay goods and services tax (GST) (or claim a refund) annually, and you are registered for fuel tax credits.

    You do not use BAS Z if you pay GST by instalments or you are not registered for fuel tax credits – you use BAS P (NAT 4646).

    From the 2017–18 financial year, you do not need to report labels G2, G3, G10 and G11 on your annual GST return.

    Sample forms are provided for information only and cannot be lodged.

    Next step:

    Last modified: 09 Nov 2020QC 27847