Gross payments - labour hire or other specified payments
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
Did you receive:
- income under a labour hire arrangement, or
- a specified payment, including
- income from tutorial services provided for the Indigenous Tutorial Assistance Scheme of the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- income from translation and interpretation services for the Translating and Interpreting Service National of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, or
- income as a performing artist in a promotional activity?
You need to know
The amount you show at O is the total income you received from labour hire or specified payments and includes the tax withheld. You will be able to calculate this amount from your completed Individual PAYG payment summary schedule 2010.
Do not include income received as an employee of a labour hire business. These amounts will appear on your PAYG payment summary - individual non-business and should be shown at item 1 on your tax return.
End of danger
Completing this item
Step 1 Add up all the Gross payment amounts on your completed payment summary schedule that have an S in the Type box. These amounts are non-primary production income. Write the total at O item P8 on page 2 of your schedule. Do not show cents.
Step 2 Transfer the amount at O to the adjacent Totals box.
If you complete O item P8 you must complete F item 15 on page 14 of your tax return (supplementary section).
Last modified: 25 Oct 2011QC 27987
You will not have any primary production amounts at this item. Leave N blank.
End of attention