Contributions splitting

About this form

Application form and instructions for superannuation fund members who want to split their super contributions. (NAT 15237)

When you split your contributions, you transfer or roll over a portion of the contributions you recently made to your super account to your spouse’s super account.

How to obtain this form

You can download this form in Portable Document Format (PDF) – download Contributions Splitting How to complete your Superannuation contributions splitting application (NAT 15237, PDF, 268 KB).

More information

Find out more

For more information refer to Personal contributions.

End of find out more
Last modified: 20 Sep 2013QC 19312