Objection to self-assessment



This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

End of attention

If a trustee wants to object to the calculation of taxable income calculated according to an ATO ruling or policy that is unfavourable to the fund, they may dispute the application of a ruling or policy by lodging an objection to the self-assessment, generally within four years of the deemed assessment date. The objection must state the full particulars of the issue in dispute.

Last modified: 11 Jan 2012QC 28016