Your tax return



This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

End of attention

If you have a capital gain or capital loss for 2003-04, this guide will help you - whether you are an individual or an entity (company, trust or fund) - to complete the capital gains item on a tax return.

Last modified: 04 Mar 2016QC 27527