Show download pdf controls
  • Your tax return



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    If you have a capital gain or capital loss for 2003–04, this guide will help you – whether you are an individual or an entity (company, trust or fund) – to complete the capital gains item on a tax return.

    Last modified: 04 Mar 2016QC 27527