Show download pdf controls
  • Record keeping



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    To claim a foreign income tax offset, you will need to keep adequate records of your foreign income and tax paid.

    Last modified: 28 Jun 2012QC 25661