This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
For up-to-date and comprehensive information about deductions and to download publications, rulings and general tax information, visit www.ato.gov.au
Publications referred to in this guide are:
The following publications have additional information for primary producers. If they are relevant to your circumstances, use them in conjunction with this guide.
- Personal tax 13 28 61 (Individual income tax and general personal tax enquiries, including capital gains tax).
- Business 13 28 66
General business tax enquiries including capital gains tax, GST rulings, Australian business number (ABN), pay as you go (PAYG) instalments, business deductions, activity statements (including lodgment and payment), accounts and business registration (including Australian business number and tax file number), dividend and royalty withholding tax
- Superannuation 13 10 20
- Fax 13 28 60
To get information about business, tax reform, superannuation, excise duty, fuel schemes, not for profit or personal tax sent to your fax machine, phone 13 28 60 and follow the instructions.
Last modified: 31 Aug 2010QC 18464
- Translating and Interpreting Service 13 14 50. If you do not speak English well and want to talk to a tax officer, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service for help with your call.
- National Relay Service 13 36 77. If you have a hearing or speech impairment and use a TTY or modem, phone the National Relay Service.
- For 1800 free call numbers phone 1800 555 677 and quote the number you require.
- Speech to Speech Relay Service 1300 555 727. If you have a speech impairment and do not use a TTY or modem, phone the Speech to Speech Relay Service.