PAYG payment summary – superannuation lump sum
Use this form if you have paid a super lump sum to any of the following payees:
- a person under 60
- a person 60 and over where the payment contained a taxable component with an untaxed element
- a non-dependant in the event of another person’s death
- the trustee of a deceased estate.
You can only pay a super lump sum if you are one of the following:
- a super fund
- an approved deposit fund
- a life insurance company or registered organisation
- a retirement savings account (RSA) provider.
Do not use this form for super lump sum payments paid to a person with a terminal medical condition.
This payment summary does not apply to:
How to obtain this form
To obtain a printed copy of this form:
- use our automated self-help publication ordering service at any time. You need to know the full title of the publication to use this service.
- phone our Publications Distribution Service on 1300 720 092. You can speak to an operator between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday. Before you phone, check whether there are other publications you may need – this will save you time and help us. You need the full title for each publication you order.
You can download a sample of this publication PAYG payment summary – superannuation lump sum (NAT 70947, 568KB) in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Last modified: 17 Jun 2014QC 35966