Show download pdf controls
  • Paying your claim

    To receive your WET producer rebate, you may:

    • nominate an Australian tax agent to accept the refund on your behalf (they must be accredited and listed on your records at the ATO)
    • open an Australian bank account to receive a direct transfer
    • choose to receive a cheque (Note: From June 2021, some New Zealand banks will no longer accept foreign cheques)

    If the above options are not suitable, contact New Zealand Inland Revenue

    If you owe tax in Australia

    If you have any outstanding tax liabilities in Australia, we will deduct those liabilities from any claim to which you may otherwise be entitled.

    Last modified: 26 Sep 2022QC 18887