Show download pdf controls
  • Claiming your refund of franking credits



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    What do you do next?

    You can apply for your 2011 refund of franking credits any time after 1 July 2011, either by phone or by post. To apply for a refund, fill in one of the applications at the back of this publication. You will need all your dividend and distribution statements for 1 July 2010 to 30 June 2011. The section Completing your application will help you fill in the application.

    Before you start, read these frequently asked questions and answers.

    Last modified: 13 Feb 2019QC 28009