Show download pdf controls
  • Claiming your refund of franking credits

    What do you do next?

    You can apply for your 2017 refund of franking credits any time after 1 July 2017, either by phone or by post. To apply for a refund, fill in one of the applications at the back of this publication. You will need all your dividend and distribution statements for 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017. The section 'Completing your application' will help you fill in the application.

    Before you start, read these frequently asked questions and answers.

    Last modified: 25 May 2017QC 51262