Show download pdf controls
  • How to make a change to your application



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    If you need to change the dividend or distribution details you lodged with us, write to us explaining the change required. Do not lodge another application.

    In your letter include your TFN, your contact details and what needs to be changed. Make sure you sign and date the letter and include the following declaration:

    I declare that all the information I have given in this letter is true and correct.

    If you claim too much franking credit, you might have to repay the extra amount with interest.

    If your income has increased, check whether you need to lodge a tax return as a result of the increase.

    Next steps:

    Last modified: 27 May 2021QC 64906