Show download pdf controls
  • Claiming your refund



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    What do I do next?

    You can apply for your 2006 refund any time after 1 July 2006, either by phone or post. To apply for a refund, you need to fill in an application (PDF 146KB)This link will download a file.

    Before starting you will need all your dividend and distribution statements for 1 July 2005 to 30 June 2006. The section Completing your application will help you fill in the application.

    Before you start, read Questions and answers.

    Last modified: 14 Apr 2020QC 27790