Show download pdf controls
  • Claiming your refund of franking credits



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    What do you do next?

    You can apply for your 2007 refund of franking credits any time after 1 July 2007, either by phone or by post. To apply for a refund, you need to fill in an Application for refund of franking credits for individuals 2007.

    Before starting you will need all your dividend and distribution statements for 1 July 2006 to 30 June 2007. The section Completing your application will help you fill in the application.

    Before you start, read these frequently asked questions and answers.

    Last modified: 13 Feb 2019QC 27903