Claiming your refund of franking credits

What do you do next?



This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

End of attention

You can apply for your 2008 refund of franking credits any time after 1 July 2008, either by phone or by post. To apply for a refund, you need to fill in an Application for refund of franking credits for individuals 2008.

You will need all your dividend and distribution statements for 1 July 2007 to 30 June 2008. The section Completing your application will help you fill in the application.

Before you start, read these frequently asked questions and answers.

Last modified: 30 Jun 2008QC 27930