Show download pdf controls
  • Can you use this application form?



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    You can use this application form if:

    • you do not have to lodge a tax return
    • you owned Australian shares or you had investments in a managed fund and received dividends or were entitled to distributions relating to the period from 1 July 2000 to 30 June 2001
    • there were amounts called imputation credits shown on your dividend or distribution statement, or amounts were withheld from dividends because you did not provide your tax file number to the investment body
    • you were 18 years of age or over on 30 June 2001
    • you were an Australian resident for tax purposes for the whole period 1 July 2000 to 30 June 2001.

    If you satisfy all these conditions, read on for instructions on how to apply for your refund.

    If you do not satisfy all these conditions but have imputation credits, you will need to lodge a tax return to claim the benefit of these credits.

    Lodging a tax return?

    If you are not sure whether you need to lodge a tax return ring 13 61 40.


    If you are not sure whether you are a resident see item 2.

    Last modified: 13 Feb 2019QC 16274