Afghanistan, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, UK
Missions and posts
You can claim a refund of any GST, WET, LCT and excise included in the price of:
- diplomatic and consular mail services
- telecommunications services
- electricity and gas services
- protection of premises services
- removal of goods
- freight and cartage
- imported and Australian-manufactured vehicles
- (GST and excise) alcohol (excluding wine), tobacco and fuel
- construction or renovation services; real property and any other thing subject to the agreement between the countries and Australia.
You can claim a refund of:
- GST and excise included in the price you paid on alcohol (excluding wine), tobacco and fuel
- GST and LCT included in the price you paid on Australian-manufactured motor vehicles.
Administrative and technical or consular employees
You can't make any claims under the partial package except for the refund of GST and LCT included in the price of an Australian-manufactured vehicle you purchased within the first six months of your arrival in Australia.
Afghanistan, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand and the UK have a special partial package of entitlements under the ITCS.