• How we can help

    Help with your claim

    If you're a diplomat or a business providing services to diplomats, you can contact us either by:

    • email at itcs@ato.gov.au
    • phoning our ITCS enquiry line on 1300 880 283.

    You may need to leave a message but we'll return your call as soon as possible.

    Our contact details are only for enquiries about the indirect tax concession scheme by diplomats and businesses providing services to diplomats.

    Questions about entitlement packages

    We broadly base packages on what Australian missions and staff receive in each country.

    You can ask the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) to review your indirect tax concession package if your country changes the tax concession arrangements for Australian missions and staff.

    To discuss reviewing your entitlements, contact the Protocol branch of DFAT by visiting dfat.gov.auExternal Link

    Last modified: 15 Jan 2016QC 47815