Show download pdf controls
  • Personal super contributions

    You may be able to claim a deduction for personal super contributions you make to a complying super fund or retirement savings account (RSA).

    To claim a deduction, you must first give your super fund or RSA provider a valid notice of intent and receive an acknowledgment form from your fund or RSA provider.

    Before claiming a deduction for personal super contributions, you should consider the impacts on your super.

    Last modified: 26 Apr 2023QC 72189