What's new

  • Within:
22/06/2018Draft PCG 2018/D4 for consultationWe are seeking your feedback on the draft Practical Compliance Guideline (PCG) 2018/D4 Part IVA of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936 and Restructures of Hybrid Mismatch Arrangements. Consultation is open until 20 July 2018.
22/06/2018Implementation of the OECD hybrid mismatch rulesThe implementation of the OECD hybrid mismatch rules is intended to deter the use of hybrid mismatch arrangements by which multinationals have minimised the tax they pay in Australia and overseas. Hybrid mismatch arrangements have an overall negative impact on competition, efficiency, transparency and fairness.
22/06/2018Personal Income Tax PlanThe Personal Income Tax Plan was announced in the 2018-19 budget with changes to apply from the 2018-19, 2022-23 and 2024-25 income years.
22/06/2018SRF711.0 quarterly reportSuperStream Benchmarking Report (SRF711.0) quarterly report: Status and trends in contributions processing by superannuation entities (1 September 2017 – 31 December 2017).