The Commonwealth Procurement RulesExternal Link (CPRs) govern how we buy goods and services and are designed to ensure the Australian Government and taxpayers get value for money.
We use AusTenderExternal Link to:
- advertise all open approaches to market
- publish the ATO Annual Procurement Plan
- publish contract notices and standing office notices, in line with Australian Government reporting policies
- access a number of panelsExternal Link.
Where we have been approved access to a panel that also matches the requirements of a particular procurement, we can conduct a more streamlined approach to sourcing the good or service required, and do not need to conduct an open approach to the market.
Our Australian business number (ABN) is 51 824 753 556.
- Supplier diversity
- Information management for our contractors
- Ethical business relationship statement
- Public interest certificates