Show download pdf controls
  • Making a complaint

    If you have concerns that you cannot resolve with our compliance team, you can escalate the matter to our senior officer nominated at the start of your case.

    If you are still not satisfied you can make a complaint to us – we try to resolve complaints quickly and fairly. If you are not satisfied with how we have handled your complaint, the Inspector-General of Taxation and Taxation Ombudsman (IGTO) may be able to help you.

    See also:

      Last modified: 25 Oct 2019QC 56551