Taxation statistics 2020–21 shows statistics from tax returns and related schedules for the 2020–21 income year.
It is the ATO's most comprehensive statistical publication, and covers:
- individuals (including postcode maps)
- super funds
- industry benchmarks.
This publication also includes information relating to the 2021–22 financial or fringe benefits tax year, including:
Changes this year include:
- the removal of our JobKeeper Payment Scheme data (this was included as a one-off in Taxation statistics 2019–20)
- the addition of a new detailed table, relating to rental property schedule data in our Partnerships and Trusts sections
- reduced International Dealings Schedule data, as the data for International Related Party Dealings is now included in the International Related Party Dealings report
- the removal of our Historical Excise rates detailed table, as this information is now published separately on data.gov.auExternal Link.
We encourage feedback on how we present this information and what we include. You can:
- email us at email@example.com
- click the grey Feedback tab that appears on the right of the screen.
You can also refer to: