Show download pdf controls
  • Need assistance with an APA or MAP relief?

    Enquiries relating to the application for an APA, MAP relief or the CA Network can be directed to the APA/MAP program management unit. Initial contact with the Unit can be made:

    • in writing to the APA/MAP Program Management Unit, Public Groups and International, Australian Taxation Office, GPO Box 9977, Brisbane QLD 4001
    • by email to the Internationals Gatekeeper at
    • by completing a Request for advance pricing arrangement early engagement
    • by contacting your existing Relationship Manager.

    When you make an APA application or apply for MAP relief, you will be advised of both the APA team who will be working on your case and the CA who will be authorising the case.

      Last modified: 27 Jul 2020QC 43088