Show download pdf controls
  • Eligible exploration companies

    In order to participate in the JMEI, you:

    • must be a greenfields minerals explorer – a greenfields mineral explorer must be a constitutional company that is a disclosing entity under section 111AC of the Corporations Act 2001
    • must have incurred greenfields minerals expenditure for the income year
    • or an entity that is affiliated or connected to you, must not have carried on any mining operations for the extraction of minerals for the purposes of generating assessable income during the current income year and during the immediately preceding income year in which greenfields minerals expenditure is incurred.

    Eligibility is determined each year for which you apply to participate in the JMEI.

    See also:

    Last modified: 15 Jun 2018QC 54869