Show download pdf controls
  • Paying and reporting withheld amounts

    If you have withheld tax amounts from payments you make to your payees, you need to:

    • provide the withheld amounts to us
    • report those amounts to us regularly on activity statements
    • lodge an annual report confirming your total withholding
    • provide payment summaries detailing total payments and withholding to each of your payees.

    Find out about:

    See also:

    Last modified: 05 Apr 2017QC 27076