ato logo
Search Suggestion:

Contact us about WET

Contact us with any questions about wine equalisation tax (WET).

Last updated 11 April 2018

General WET enquiries

Australian Taxation Office
PO Box 3514

Imported wine only

For information about importing wine and wine products, including how to calculate WET at importation, contact the Department of Home Affairs: