Fuel tax credits provide you with a credit for the fuel tax (excise or customs duty) included in the price of fuel.
If you are not registered, or not required to be registered, for goods and services tax (GST) you may be eligible to claim fuel tax credits for fuel used to:
- generate domestic electricity – for your home, house or household use
- operate emergency vehicles or vessels – if you are a non-profit organisation.
Find out about:
- Registering fuel tax credits for non-business
- Working out your eligible quantities
- Claiming fuel tax credits for non-business
- Receiving your fuel tax credits