Generally, the information required to be reported for each Reportable Account will be:
- jurisdiction(s) of residence
- Taxpayer Identification Number (issued by the jurisdictions of residence)
- date of birth (for individuals)
- in the case of an Account Holder that is a Passive NFE, all of the above details for any person who is a Controlling Person of the Passive NFE
- account balance or value as of the end of the calendar year (for example, value of the grant paid)
- account number (or functional equivalent)
- name and identifying number of the Reporting Financial Institution.
Further information on the reporting obligations under the CRS will be provided prior to the end of the reporting period.
- Detailed information on the reporting requirements can be found at: Automatic exchange of information – guidance material: Reporting