Small Business Assist (SBA) has been decommissioned as the service had reached the end of its functional life.
The SBA call-back service and web chat function are also no longer available.
If you have general questions about tax and super you can use:
- Ask Alex - our virtual assistant available 24/7 and located at the bottom of this page and all small business pages on ato.gov.au. Ask Alex can assist you with general tax enquiries and link you directly to the information and resources you need and offers you the most popular small business topics for fast service.
- ATO CommunityExternal Link - our online peer to peer platform where you can post questions about tax and super issues. Other registered members who are part of our community of experts will join in the conversation by providing a response.
- Ato.gov.au - we have a wide range of information and resources available on our website including tools and resources specifically to help small businesses with their tax and super obligations.
- Register to attend one of our Key webinar topics for small business
If you need help with your personal tax or super obligations:
- You can call our Business Information line on 13 28 66 between 8.00am and 6.00pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- Use our online services, either Online services for Individuals if you are a sole trader, or Online services for business for all business types. Our online services provide you a secure and contemporary service allowing you to interact with us online at a time that is convenient to you.
- You can also contact your registered tax agent for more information tailored to your circumstances.
To stay up to date on the latest in tax and super:
- Subscribe to our Small Business newsroom
- Follow us on FacebookExternal Link, TwitterExternal Link or LinkedInExternal Link