You must use the SuperStream Data and Payment Standards (SuperStream standard) when your member requests a rollover of their member benefits to another super fund. This includes where you are required to roll your member's benefits (including partial rollover requests) between APRA-regulated super funds, retirement savings accounts or self-managed super funds.
The SuperStream standard does not apply in these circumstances:
- When rolling to or from a non-complying fund.
- Closed products – a product that doesn't receive any contributions or rollovers, but for which a member’s withdrawal benefit may be rolled over to another super entity.
- The calculation of preservation components or asset drawdown for partial rollovers – these calculations are done in line with other legal requirements prior to completing the rollover in SuperStream
- Rollover amendments and cancellation – these are managed through other processes between the relevant parties.
- In-specie rollovers – these can be managed through a process agreed between the parties.
- Internal fund rollovers – these can be handled by appropriate accounting and registry entries.
- SuperStream standardExternal Link
- Reporting to receiving funds and members
- Member account reporting and validation
- SuperTICK user guide
- Fund Validation Service user guide