The super co-contribution calculator is a tool to help individuals, including the self-employed, estimate their co-contribution entitlement and eligibility, based on information provided about:
- personal super contributions.
Information you need
You must enter the amounts of your:
- personal super contributions
- employment and business income, including partnership distribution
- any reportable fringe benefits amounts
- any reportable employer super contributions
- any other income.
For individuals with business income, you must also enter the amount of business-related deductions.
- Use the Super co-contribution calculator