Download Completing your 2014 fringe benefits tax return (PDF, 1.20 MB).
Fringe benefits tax (FBT) returns must be lodged with us by 21 May 2014. If a tax practitioner is preparing your annual FBT return, different lodgment arrangements may apply.
These instructions will help you complete the Fringe benefits tax (FBT) return 2014 for your business. They include information on:
- recent and proposed law changes
- how to correct a mistake on your FBT return
- how to complete the return if you are a taxable employer
- how to complete the return if you are a non-profit organisation
- how to complete the 'Fringe benefit categories' section on your return
- record keeping
- calculation rates.
Find out more
How to lodge your FBT return and pay FBT – Fringe benefits tax – return lodgment and paymentEnd of find out more