Fringe benefits tax (FBT) returns must be lodged with us by 23 May 2016. If a tax practitioner is preparing your annual FBT return, different lodgment arrangements may apply.
These instructions will help you complete the Fringe benefits tax (FBT) return 2016 for your business. They include information on:
- recent and proposed law changes
- how to correct a mistake on your FBT return
- how to complete the return if you are a taxable employer
- how to complete the return if you are a non-profit organisation
- how to complete the 'Fringe benefit categories' section on your return
- record keeping
- calculation rates.
- how to lodge your FBT return and pay FBT – Fringe benefits tax – return lodgment and payment