Write at V the total income from A to U.
Do not include any amount from the following because they would have already been included in the respective totals at D and R:
- D1 Gross foreign income
- R1 Assessable employer contributions
- R2 Assessable personal contributions
- R3 No-TFN quoted contributions
- R4 Contributions excluded by trustee
- R5 Pre-1 July 1988 funding credits, and
- R6 Transfer of liability to life insurance company or PST.
Where there is no income, print 0 at V. If the amount shown is a loss, print L in the Loss box at the right of the amount.