Show at C the fund's interest income unless it is to be included at a different label. This amount cannot be a loss.
If the taxation of financial arrangements (TOFA) rules apply to the fund, include interest from financial arrangements subject to the TOFA rules at C.
If what you show at C includes an amount brought to account under the TOFA rules, also print X in the Yes box at G Taxation of financial arrangements (TOFA) item 16.
Do not show at C:
- any interest income derived from foreign sources; this should be shown at D Net foreign income and D1 Gross foreign income
- any interest income included in a share of net income from a trust; this should be shown at Q Trust distributions other amounts
- any interest income to the extent it is non-arm’s length income of a complying superannuation fund, complying ADF or a PST; show this amount at U Net non-arm’s length income
- non-share dividends received from holding a non-share equity interest. If the fund holds such an interest, the issuer is obliged to forward a dividend statement with details of the dividends, which should be shown at J, K and L item 10 as applicable.
Find out more
For information on non-share dividends and non-share equity interests, see Debt and equity tests: overview.End of find out more
Keep a record of the following:
- the name and address of borrowers
- amounts received or credited.