Before you complete this form, ensure that:
- you have written authorisation to act on behalf of the individual or entity in relation to their amendment
- the request for amendment falls within the time limits.
To complete the form:
- fill in the relevant fields on the form
- attach the information or documents that support the amendment
- if you're including a lump sum payment in arrears, you need to provide a break down for each year.
For amendments to self-managed super funds complete the Self-managed superannuation fund annual return NAT 71226.
Keep a copy of this form and any supporting documents for your own and your clients' records. You can lodge this amendment by fax or post.
Fax the form and supporting documents to 1300 730 239.
Mail the original form and supporting documents to:
Australian Taxation Office
PO Box 3004
PENRITH NSW 2740