ato logo
Search Suggestion:

Claiming your refund

Last updated 9 January 2005

You can use this application, now what?

You can apply for your 2004 refund any time after 1 July 2004, either by phone or post. To apply for a refund, you need to fill in an application formThis link will download a file.

Before starting you will need all your dividend and distribution statements for 1 July 2003 to 30 June 2004. The section Completing your application will help you fill the application in.

Before you start, read these frequently asked questions and answers. You can then use the Worksheet.