ato logo
Search Suggestion:

How to lodge the R&D schedule

Last updated 23 June 2008

You should lodge your R&D schedule with the appropriate company tax return. We will accept either a printout of your completed Excel spreadsheet version of the R&D schedule or a completed Research and development tax concession schedule 2007 form.

Requests for amendments

If your company wishes to request an amendment that includes changes to its R&D claim, you must complete an amended R&D schedule showing the amended figures. Send this schedule, with a letter requesting the amendment, to:

Australian Taxation Office
GPO Box 5056
Sydney NSW 2001


This requirement applies only to the income year ended 30 June 2002 and subsequent income years.

End of attention