Did the SMSF receive other third party contributions for the member?
Leave G blank. Go to I.
Write at G the total value of all of the following third-party contributions the SMSF received for the member in 2017–18:
- contributions made by the member’s former spouse
- contributions made by the member's current spouse who is now living separately and apart from the member on a permanent basis
- contributions made by any other person (excluding the member's employer) seeking to benefit the member where the member is 18 years of age or over
- contributions made by another third party contributor acting under an obligation to contribute for the member, for example
- an insurance company where the member’s policy provides for payment of super contributions in the event of sickness or incapacity
- a government agency making a super contribution under a scheme to compensate injured or incapacitated workers (such as WorkCover Victoria)
- the ATO or other government agency required to compensate the member through super contributions for errors in their administration of the law
- a deceased estate where the entitlement is only to a super contribution (the member cannot direct that their share in the estate be paid to them personally).
Do not include at G:
- contributions that you must include at another contribution question A to M
- contributions made for a member who is under 18 years old (include these at F Spouse and child contributions or A Employer contributions).